Staring at the outside world



Okay, I have spent a whole day of work because of bulk transactions that we had a couple of days ago.  Yes, roughly 16 or 18 hours of work.  

Staring outside the window from our office building makes me hallucinate a bit.  I honestly wanted to jump on the pool that I saw on the front building and crawl my way out of the office.

Haven't you been in a situation where you are a bit exhausted because of excessive work? Oh  I do, but I'm grateful for having this kind profession and all.  Better have this job next to nothing. LOL.

Anyways, while staring outside my building floor (I'm on 21'st floor) I realized how beautiful my outside world is.  Yes, outside world! When you felt that you are carrying some burden and then when you look futher and see how beautiful your surroundings are, you can actually sense that there is always hope in every  struggles we have in life.

Better to see the beauty around me.



0 Responses to "Staring at the outside world"

Leave a Reply

Related Posts with Thumbnails