New Start

Finally, I'm able to put up another blog where I could share my daily thoughts and views on just about anything.  I've been joggling my time doing offline work and online activities which I truly enjoy.  It is freaking crazy sometimes that I wanted to do a lot of things all at the same time.

Anyways, in creating blogs such as here in blogger, have you been searching for a great template that you can truly appreciate? I mean, themes that you can go ga-ga with and get crazy about? Well, I find a number of sites and blogs that offers free themes and blog backgrounds but they often leave a huge advertisement or button on my page. I know, it is free but all I wanted is some crazy-cool-clean blog that tells more about me and nothing else. 

Good thing I've found a great template maker who don't put a lot of footers on her creations or what not.  A simple one line tag of her site and that's it.  She can make great designs and very sophisticated images that I truly like.

If you haven't seen her page yet you may check her out at http://www.yummylolly.com/







Hope to see more classy stuff from her and hopefully I could find more artist like her.

Ads from Amazon;







0 Responses to "New Start"

Leave a Reply

Related Posts with Thumbnails